“Making a Video post for your business is 53 more times more likely to show up on Google!”
It is a well know fact that Video drives ROI, which is why it has rapidly increased over the years as a tool idolised by marketers. Videos are more than just words on a page they bring your product and brand to life to consumers, through tone, attitude and point of view.
Having recently read through Video Statistics: The Marketer’s Summary 2014, which highlights key trends about the growth of video marketing for both social and mobile I have taken a few key facts I found most useful and listed them below.
- Video will be 74% of all internet traffic in 2017
- 51.9% of Marketing professionals worldwide name Video as the type of content with the best ROI
- 93% of Marketers use video for online marketing, sales or communication
- 72% of B2C marketers use video for content marketing
- The Marketers who use video in email have cited they have an increased number of click through rates, increased number of time spent reading the email, increased sharing and forwarding
- Over 50% of 25-54 year old’s share videos online through social media
- Between 2012 and 2013 video viewing on Facebook increased by a whopping 93% on tablets and 47% on PC’s and Smartphones
If the above facts haven’t yet persuaded you to use video through content marketing I don’t know what will. I have been passionate about video marketing for a while and still strongly believe that it is the best way to increase brand awareness.